If you are looking for help taking these great recipes and making them into meal plans that work towards your goals, the first step is to figure out what your macros should be and the best times to eat each meal based on your workout time.
Lucky for you, we have a free calculator that does just that. Eating healthy recipes is the first step, but to truly optimize your workouts and get the results you crave, ditch the diets and start paying more attention to the quality of your calories and how balanced your carbs, protein and fat are at each meal.
- 2 whole ripe yellow plantains
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 4 Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chipotle in adobo sauce
- ½ cup queso blanco
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Tabasco sauce
- Kosher salt
- Heat oven at 400℉
- Peel plantains, brush with oil, and place on a baking sheet
- Add a pinch of salt
- Roast the plantains for about 45 minutes
- Cook the sausage on a medium heated skillet for about 10 minutes
- Stir occasionally
- Remove plantains from oven and let them cool
- Make a horizontal slit down the middle of each plantain
- Stuff the plantains evenly with sausage
- Top with queso blanco, cilantro, and chipotle sauce
- Bake for another 7 minutes
- Serve while hot.